Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Cadets

Options
  • 30-05-2006 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

I decided yesterday that I would like to join the cadets. Anyone here already done that? If so I would like any advice you can give me.

I was thinking of the airforce and doing law.

Any help that anyone can give me would be appreciated.

thanks Whupass.

And no civedf, this is not a physcotic episode or anything so you don't have to close this.:p

sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

whupass wrote:
    And no civedf, this is not a physcotic episode or anything so you don't have to close this.:p

I am not so sure,
    Bet you a fiver this will be shut very soon.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

whupass wrote:
    I decided yesterday that I would like to join the cadets. Anyone here already done that? If so I would like any advice you can give me.

I was thinking of the airforce and doing law.

Only 5-9 people per yer get into the Air Corps out of thousands of applicants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

i agree chopperdog, civdef will prob close it and right too

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

why should he close it? i'm only asking for some advice about the cadets

Thats fair enough but this is a shooting forum, not a careers forum.
    Your questions are valid but would be better suited in a different forum is all. And the moderators will close it when they have a look at it!

• Advertisement

thanks i wasn't sure where to put this and i only really use this and the extreme sports one
    how do i move it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

a mod will either close this or move it you can either wait and see or just open up a new one

To be honest i wouldnt have a clue, im only new to boards and i only use this forum. I only said what i said as ive seen the mods close down several threads that arent relevant

ahh well
    any advice for the time would be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Might be better in Biz > Work/Jobs, or possibly Soc > Volunteerism (there are a few threads there about joining the RDF/PDF).

Alternatively, and if you can live with the 'background noise', there's a lot of passing traffic on Rec > After Hours.

Good luck with the career, if you go ahead with it.

• Advertisement

Can't for a few years, anyway but what is the rec?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

There are loads of nice people at http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/board/ who would be able to help.

The people here aren't as nice or as helpful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement