Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Armando Alejandro Estrada !I l

• 30-05-2006 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

I love this guy I think he is hilarious. He is very good on the mic. Has he any wrestling background or is he just Umaga's mouthpiece.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah I think he's really entertaining too. Reminds me of Razor Ramon on the mic.

The crowd love saying his name along with him as well I've noticed.

Arrrrrrmando Alejandrrrrrrrro Estrrrrrrrrrada!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I know ya MNG, thats exactly who he reminds me of "Razor Ramon". He has got so much charisma.

Thats brilliant site Ph3n0m, thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

Arrrrrrmando Alejandrrrrrrrro Estrrrrrrrrrada!

thats is the correct way to say the man's name :D *sigh* the greatest ever on the mic. just a damn shame he's stuck with umaga. although i love the way he says uuuuuummmaga :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I also like it when he says, "Everybody...ha ha...listen...to ME." :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sniper_eire

i think AHA he had great mic skills AHA and i say hes only gonna use the mic it helps make umaga. AHA

I also like it when he says, "Everybody...ha ha...listen...to ME." :D

yup and every one listen..... he rocks :D and he's supposed to be a heel manager. ha!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm not crazy about him, but he's a lot better than most people would be in his role. He was part of Muhammad Hassan's crew in OVW, never really wrestles regularly as far as I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He's top notch. I would n't go as far as saying he's the greatest mic guy in the company considering he really only ever says one thing!

But they guy has great charisma and delivery. I see him and Umaga doing quite well for themselves.

Actually, I read last week that the plan is Umaga vs Cena for Summerslam. I'd rather see Umaga in non-squash matches first. He might be more decent than people give him credit for

The "thumb of death" is a stupid finisher though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think thats just an idea thats being thrown about. Cena v Triple H I think looks the most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

The Islander gimmick has been done to death down the years to be honest, while Estrada is top notch on the mic, Umaga does nothing for me at all, what happened to storylines ?? Some kind of carribean-islander storyline with Carlito or something maybe i don't know, think i saw all i want to of Umaga in 3 Minute Warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

spoiler (how do you do the spoiler thing:confused: )

i read on nodq.com that this friday night on sd mysterio has a mystery opponent for the title and its umaga:eek: .fortunatly jbl comes through the crowd and clothslines rey then clothslines umaga and before security can catch him he escapes through the crowd again:eek: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Zip wrote:
    spoiler (how do you do the spoiler thing:confused: )

insert text here[/*spoiler]
    without the *
    like this
    spoiler:D

Are you sure about that spoiler? It sounds very made up, especially when it's not in PWInsider's report of SD: http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=18296&p=1

You could be a victim of one of those fake spoilers that were brought up recently!

that sound right enough, but then again there gettting into a habit of giving out different spoilers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

maybe i was a victim of fake spoilers...........or maybe not.guess we will just have to watch sd to find out.now im all excited cause for the first time in a long while i dont no what will happen on sd:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

they are fake spoilers. if you are adament about getting real spoilers

www.wrestlingobserver.com
    www.pwinsider.com

Are usually the best two to get them from

Advertisement