Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it as bad as you thought it'd be?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

smemon wrote:
    for me, i finished when i finished in school a couple of weeks ago. i mean come on......

no more homework, no more listening to stuff youve no interest in, no more going to lockers, no more projects, no more talking to people you dont want to talk to but talk to them anyway cuz u have to.....

it's all over. i dont miss it. the leaving cert is just a formality, just like signing on the dotted line to say you're officially resigning from school.

whatever you got in the pre's, add on about 50 points minimum and thats what you'll get in august. statistically, people go up 15% in every subject from the pre's.

Quite an embittered perspective I must say

Advertisement