Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refunds from Aldi?

Options
  • 30-05-2006 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I bought the video camera from Aldi on Sunday, having queued for nearly 2 hours to get it. I am very dissappointed with it. My ordinary digital camera takes a better video.
    Does anyone know if Aldi will accept it back and give me a refund. never brought anything back before ,so don't know what they are like for refunds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Jess11 wrote:
    I bought the video camera from Aldi on Sunday, having queued for nearly 2 hours to get it. I am very dissappointed with it. My ordinary digital camera takes a better video.
    Does anyone know if Aldi will accept it back and give me a refund. never brought anything back before ,so don't know what they are like for refunds.

is there a problem with it (i.e. not as described/broken) or you just don't like it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

You cant return it if you just dont want it, they dont have to accept, but they probablly will because of pr.

Advertisement