Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharon Norton...thanks babe

• 30-05-2006 7:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to report she has now sorted out my BT billing issues and applied my line rental for this billing period + promised credits.

Good on ya girl, flowers on the way :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I suppose BT arent that bad then :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Hmm this must be the week they work. I got an email telling me that my line renatal issue was resolved and they'd backdate the relevant discount etc etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nearlyhappy

Have you guys actually seen your new bills with all this sorted?

Or have you been promised it?

I go through this every 2 months, promises promises, yet they still find a way to screw it up when the time comes....

Hope its the former for you guys..

Nh

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

One bill has the install charge sorted. Won't know abolut the rental until 2 months time. Interestingly I had a call from the Complaints Department today following up on their resolution to my issues.

Advertisement