Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Help!!

Options
  • 30-05-2006 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

any home ec hints for me? completely screwed ere. i think fats be up as q1 and maybe some sort of saving question for q4?

any of yer teachers hint anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i know whats up i dont have it here but ill rtyr remeber

learn resource managment finiance or micro biology comsumer studies and the family for 50 mrker i thin consumer studies is a def

learn lipis protein CHD and iron-haem and non haem for Q1 i cant remember the stuff for elective right now ill post it tmo

but the one thing im ****ting is the short Qs there SO hard any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

how do you know so much bout whats comin up?!
    learn off all the short q's for the past 2 years,
    the digestion of proteins mite be up as one if that helps!!
    and just know the food really well cos it should play a big role this year cos it wasnt in the long questions last yr.

what elective are u doing?
    im doing the social studies one. please post up your tips...thanks a mil!!

because my teacher is god. a consumer//resource etc is a definate..

is that the elective with like teh water system and all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

no, the one about the family u know the social change, education, leisure work, its fairly tough!
    any hints for that one?
    thanks!

no sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

Hi guys!!!
    yeah i need loads of tips for homec too i hav lipids ,proteins and consumer covered as my teacher told us it might come up but i havent clue for anything else still dont know which elective to do my teacher said its easier to get marks in housing than the social but i like the social one u can bull****e even if u know nothing i really dont know :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Basically know your food, elective and either the social stuff or the resource management (obviously if you do the social elective you're set for that in the main bit). Basically Q1,2 + 3 is from all the food stuff, 4 is resource mgt + 5 is social. Methinks lipids for 1 but I dunno, could be ANYTHING from food so learn that + elective before worrying bout anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

yeah q1, elective and at least oe 50 marker answered well really covers you but im not banking on that , thanks and gud luck!!

Advertisement