Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Crack in House...Who Will Prevail?

• 30-05-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

In the red corner captained by Richard we have

Richard (c)
    Lea
    Nikki
    Pete
    Possibly Sam and Ashleen
    Glynn

In the Blue corner captained by Sleazer we have

Sleazer (c)
    Imogen
    Grace
    Mikey
    Lisa (maybe??)

At the moment the numbers are saying Richards side will do well.....

Discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

The thing is that if Sleazer's Bullying Scum team go up against Richards Oddballs Utd team it will be Sleazers team going. They aren't going over very well atm. Sezer said he was going to bully the new housemates *3* times in the last 20 mins of that episode. And Grace ripping it out of them? Then Pete saw it and fair play to him said it was "bollox".
    Of course Grace had to go out to him and attempt to act all nice but she wasn't fooling anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I dont reckon that Lisa is with the Sezer Team (Sezer United if you will), i noticed that she said that she was in, but the possy didnt mention her before she arrived.

I favour Richard's Group btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

TheGooner wrote:
    Massive Crack in House..
    In case you hadn't heard Jade left.

What I find funny is ,them (sezer et al) calling the others thick...

I mean how much thicker can you get than thinking the public would vote for bullies and people openly playing a two faced game [Grace]...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

iFight wrote:
    I dont reckon that Lisa is with the Sezer Team (Sezer United if you will), i noticed that she said that she was in, but the possy didnt mention her before she arrived.

I favour Richard's Group btw

To be honest I hadn't a clue where to put Lisa, she is going between teh two groups!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    To be honest I hadn't a clue where to put Lisa, she is going between teh two groups!

On Skanger Island, on the way out, following Bonnay

Seriously though, I hate her, her voice more than lightlky the key reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Team Sleaze will hopefully be shoved out.
    Team Oddball will manage it somehow and because the public usually roots for the underdog, the public will probably eject Sleaze and Grace as soon as possible :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think its only Sezer and co that declaring themselves as a group, the others dont seem to feel the same way.

By that I mean Sezer/Imogen/Grace and by default Mikey(though he may be unwilling) vs the rest of the house who see themselves as non-aligned.

Yes it is true that the others aren't seeing themselves as a group but by default they are the "other group" if you get what i mean.

Bamboozled wrote:
    if you get what i mean.

You should've said it like Science, "ye get me?":)

• Advertisement

Yeah, shudda, wudda etc.

Though he was a group all of his own ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

In case you hadn't heard Jade left.

:D !!

I hope grace goes. She aways has a moany looking face. Must say I love Richards Team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I switched this on last night, haven't really being paying attention before hand, but was dipping in and out.

Have to say, was totally shocked by the way sezar has that group set up, and the way he was essentially threatening the new girl, with the "we got rid of the people we didn't like" talk he was giving her. Essentially saying, stay on our good side, or we'll force you out.

Also, I was shocked at how ugly Grace seems now, before when I'd seen her, I'd put her down as a reasonably attractive girl, but last night, she had some weird oompa loompa qualities going on.

It's great.

She's much much better looking without make up, but I dont think she's the prettiest there's been in BB, or compared to the average female walking down the street.

Sezer has been trying to cover his tracks by talking to Lea and Richard last night. Smarmy git.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

TheGooner wrote:

She's a right nosy little b*itch.. Did you see when Grace and George went into the loo for a talk... She watched then go in and followed them pretending to use the loo.. That put me right off her..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I want mammy and daddy's team to win.

I don't think Ashlene is going to be bullied that easily. Can't believe he called her a nasty little Whore he doesn't even know her. Judgemently prick

xzanti wrote:
    She's a right nosy little b*itch.. Did you see when Grace and George went into the loo for a talk... She watched then go in and followed them pretending to use the loo.. That put me right off her..

She wanted a smoke, couldnt have it in the bedroom.

trishw78 wrote:
    I want mammy and daddy's team to win.

I don't think Ashlene is going to be bullied that easily. Can't believe he called her a nasty little Whore he doesn't even know her. Judgemently prick
    She revealed to him there about her upbringing and she's far from a ghetto ho! He's gonna be in trouble :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

If it's going to be Grace, Sezer & Nikki up for eviction, how much more disliked is Grace than Sezer?

I'm guessing that the bitchy vote will go more against Grace just because she is a girl..

Hard to say. Sezer lost his only fan earlier. Dont think Grace had any at that stage either :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Sorry I meant with the public eviction vote..

Yep i know. Most BB fans want them both out

Advertisement