Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3s of the aural exams on examinations.ie ?

Options
  • 30-05-2006 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

For a couple of weeks the State Examinations Commission ( www.examinations.ie ) had MP3s up for the aural exams for the past couple of years. I thought this would be really handy for the few days before the exam, but now they have mysteriously disappeared from where they were beside the other papers...:(

Have they been moved to somewhere else of the site which I can't see, and if so would someone be able to post any of them that they have, specifically Irish and Spanish :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

Thought I'd bump this since I'd like to know as well

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bunty_singh

bump. want to know too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

aah yes..

i saw them a few weeks ago, and for music aswell, thought it'd be great, specially for music.

then i realsie di had lost my irish cd thingy, so thought "aah its grand, they'll have them on the sites..." and now theyre not there :(

i have since found my Irish CD, but for music, well... :(

Advertisement