Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sezer is so two-faced. And Grace is full of it. Get them out!

• 31-05-2006 12:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Oh i am just watching the live feed, and Lea and Sezer have had a massive conversation about how she thought Sezer and his 'group' where talking about her behind her back and that she was certain they all nominated her. And she's up for eviction. So Sezer was comforting her and telling her not to be silly that he thinks she's great and all this rubbish! I can't belive it, and she falls for it all. He then goes on to tell her that he hangs out with Imogen cos he really likes her and that when they go off out into the garden its so he can get to know her more and that they are not bitching/talking about Lea or the other housemates... (course we all know he is)

Oh he is a slimy rat! Get him out!

Another thing did you see the show on ch4 tonight Sezer said if he was up against Lea that the public would vote Lea out over him as he'd get all the women's votes.. He is totally full of it.. how deluded is he!? Then he said he would only be worried if he went up against Grace... He obviously thinks Grace is well liked by the public. Hmm more delusion.

They are the worst two in the house.

I hope Grace is up for eviction this week, she will be getting all my votes. Not sure if Sezer will be...shame

edit: to add to title

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Shame we cant have them all up for eviction.

Let the public decide indeed.

Have two kicked out by the public - none of which would be up by being voted by the house.

Grace and Sezer out by public demand ;)

Advertisement