Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace the bully...

Options
  • 31-05-2006 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Check this out...

Grace - A School Bully

Really don't like this girl at all, can't think of anything good about her... seems like a nasty piece of work :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The Mirror should be automatically discounted at this stage. Such a rag.

Having said that, I'm not Grace's biggest fan either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

No surprise there, you only have to look at how frightened she has become now that her group is diminishing to realise that she thrives on having a pack behind her to support her bullying.

She would be nothing and no-one without her little pack. Wouldn't hear a squeak out of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah you can see it straight away....the girl is a bitch. Plain and simple.

I loved her nomination reason for Lea...calling her fake and two-faced, and saying she slags everyone off behind their backs. I'm sure the irony is lost on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I loved her nomination reason for Lea...calling her fake and two-faced, and saying she slags everyone off behind their backs. I'm sure the irony is lost on her.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that! I just wondered what planet she is living on??? :rolleyes: Everything she said could be thrown right back at her, in spades! At least Lea hasn't tried to bully and demean everyone around her! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hehe, yeah. I mean for people so concerned with "playing the game" they seem to forget that at the end of the day the public are the ones who decide and the public are the ones who see everything. Muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Sure she's been doing the same with Nikki. Slagging her off over wearing short skirts and while Grace was saying about her arse cheeks hanging out, she was sitting in the diary room in her knickers.

Of course, its all about hwat others do, not what Graces does. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

I absolutely can not stand Grace! She is such a cow! Am so glad that Pete and Glyn voted for her. It drives me mad the way she calls everyone "babe" too!

Annoying cow who's so far up her own ass! (pert and all that it is :mad: )

The more she calls someone "babe" the more she hates them.
    Watch and you'll see. She makes a point of calling whoever she doesnt like, "babe" more times than someone she does like.

Yawn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Bamboozled wrote:
    The more she calls someone "babe" the more she hates them.
    Watch and you'll see. She makes a point of calling whoever she doesnt like, "babe" more times than someone she does like.

Yawn!

YUP!!! Very very true! She is so insincere! Horrible person.

One day she might grow up. Hopefully we wont be seeing her in the media by then!

• Advertisement
Advertisement