Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sezer and Imogen didnt get to Nominate!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Hopefully it is true.
    Pity BB didnt try to shame him like last year, by putting the two of them on the plasma screen and showing all. :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think those two are the Saskia and Maxwell of 2006.. Anyone else agree?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Now Lea's threatening to leave? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

If its true, then its a shift of power against Grace, in favour of Richard/Lea/Nikki.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Lea in tears again. It must be a day ending in Y

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

sezer and imogen really annoy me. i think they are big bullys. i hope the pair of them are up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

it'll all be announced on BBLB today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

well thats the best news I've heard so far today... seazer out I say that little bully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yea he really is a complete knob. Imogen is a catty little thing too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I think Imogen is a bit of a sheep. just following the crowd...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Meh I dunno, I thought that during the Shabhaz episode when she said she felt sorry for him. But she's said some pretty horrible stuff about Nikki (who I can't stand by the way but still....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 amptypockets

i think imogen doesnt quite realise what she's gotten herself into with sleazer- i remember last week she was talking about how sweet he is (with niccy and lisa)- before that i actually thought she was smart enough. its like imogen, sleazer, grace etc are completely unaware of how they look from outside- surely they can't be that dumb! or can they.......sleazer talking about bullying, imogen and him discussing evictions- grace kinda copped when pete gave out to her for slaggin aisleyne but still. those 3 get on my nerves i'd love if they were all evicted. but that might make things boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

what time is bblb on at so i can find out who is nonimated? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 amptypockets

7.30 i think- thats when it was on last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Its on E4 at 7:30 but i dont know about C4.

Advertisement