Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alice Cooper on Today FM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

AHHHH Brilliant!!!!! It'll probably just be a syndication of the Radio show he presents on one of the stations in America though, but even if it is it's great!! I wonder if this wouldve have happened if Lordi hadn't won the Eurovision...

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Legendary stuff. Will be sure to tune in, wonder how long he'l be doing it for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

is it a music show or him chatting for 2 hours?

also: i'd be fairly sure it's a syndication :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

WTF... since when is alice cooper living in ireland? how long will this run for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Steoob wrote:
    WTF... since when is alice cooper living in ireland? how long will this run for?

Keep up. its most likely a syndication of a radio show, with interviews, music etc, that i know he presents whereever he happens to be in the world, like in a hotel room, on his tour bus, on planes, at home etc. Then the show is sold to various radio stations around the world and played on many stations in a variety of countries. He wont be dropping into TodayFM on Upper Abbey Street every Saturday, no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

thats pretty doom class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Sounds sweet.

Advertisement