Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets

Options
  • 31-05-2006 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Are there any markets in Dublin like the one that used to be at Mother Red Caps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Wing Walker

I suppose the closest that you'll get to something like that nowadays is the Georges Street arcade, but that's not really in the same spirit. How about the shops on Meath Street? Other than that, you could try the hill in the Summerhill area of the northside. I think it still happens every Saturday morning during the summer. That's if the cops/corpo haven't shut it down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I think theres one on in Finglas on sundays as well as fairyhouse race course also on sunday. Dunno if them blokes still do the hector greys one beside the h'appenny bridge anymore early sunday morning from the back of them lorries.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Yeah theres one in finglas and also one in kart city area on the airport road on a sunday morning,..never been to that one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

kwalsh000 wrote:
    Yeah theres one in finglas and also one in kart city area on the airport road on a sunday morning,..never been to that one though.

there is one in Balbriggan aswell every Sunday, mainly full of Pirate DVD's and Tools though

Advertisement