Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new patch?

Options
  • 31-05-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭

Blizzard downloader program just opened up, its trying to download a patch thats 97.9mb at the mo, but its not downloading and i'm still in the game.

anyone know if the new patch was due today or if its just a foul up on my pc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Had same thing. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Same. wats the dealio?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support-en&t=311533&p=1&tmp=1#post311533

Looks like it's just a way to predownload the 1.11 patch, I'd think it's short of seeds at the moment. Wonder is 1.11 next Wednesday then...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Drakar wrote:
    http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support-en&t=311533&p=1&tmp=1#post311533

Looks like it's just a way to predownload the 1.11 patch, I'd think it's short of seeds at the moment. Wonder is 1.11 next Wednesday then...
    Doubt it since the test server has only been up a short time. And even in that short time its been down quite frequently.

You never know though.
    I'm not looking forward to encountering the guilds who will go straight to Naxx in pvp though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

1.11 is gonna be a while away yet I would say, the shaman review is still not complete and more changes are most likely on their way. Eyeonix is back from his sick leave and meeting Devs this week to go over more changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

this patch was just in preperaion for the real 1.11 patch. What was downloaded is the world event that builds up to the opening of Naxx. You'll be seeing lots of floating Necropolis around Azeroth soon and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Patch release date is the 15th of this month

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Another world event? Ah feck, hate those.

We had the opening of AQ about a week ago, and it was done on a Saturday night at midnight. Of course, I was in town, out of my little mind on silliness, and found out the next day that I'd missed all of it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Mac daddy wrote:
    Patch release date is the 15th of this month

inside info or official release date info?

Advertisement