Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car service costs

Options
  • 31-05-2006 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any idea of what a service would cost for labour per hour in
    (a) Offical garage
    (b) Non offical garage
    for a VW Beetle?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Depends on what you want with your service mate??
    Is it just: Oil Change
    Spark Plugs
    Filter

Or are you looking at getting more done??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Anybody have any idea of what a service would cost for labour per hour in
    (a) Offical garage €90-95/hr approx
    (b) Non offical garage €60/hr approx
    for a VW Beetle?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Would be less than that I think Lex!!!

In a Non Official I would imagine about €40-€50 an hour max but it depends on the job!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

I had and oil change and oil filter change and the handbrake tightened for E50 for a BMW at a small mechanics.

Well for my Corolla I do a service myself.

Spark Plugs, Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter!! And thats about €45!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement