Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek alert

Options
  • 31-05-2006 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

The "coolest person in the house" was called to the diary room not long ago, Lisa went in :rolleyes:
    To fill their bellies this week the housemates have been instructed to flex their brain muscles.

Their intelligence will be tested, their powers of concentration will be stretched, and their dress sense will be turned bad bad bad, as they transform into geeks

They now have all dressed up as geeks.

Pete looks brilliant! Hes got on white socks with sandals :D a wig and a hat with a propeller and a pink shirt with a tie... along with red braces, and glasses held together across the nose with some gunk or other.

Richard is not looking good at all with a wig, and he's after doing a Mr Majeka thing with a tuft of it standing up at the back, blue shirt, navy pants and multi coloured braces :rolleyes:

Grace is in long socks, pig-tails, pink framed large glasses, a blueish blouse and a fawn coloured straight skirt with pleats at the end.

Sezer looks hilarious with a purple shirt, jumper with 1980's designs, wig, one of those sun visor thingies and a red dickie bow.

Imogen is also in an 80's style cardie, blue framed glasses, blouse and jeans.

Glyn is wearing some sick coloured pants, a black shirt with flames around the edges and collar and a wig.

Aisleyne is wearing a blue dress with 80's cardigan, white socks and pumps.

Sam is in a shirt, dickie bow and a brown version of Anfonee's pink jumper thing from last year, with some tweedish type pants

Lea's in a lilac blouse, brown waistcoat and i dunno what else.

Will edit if i can when I see the rest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Pete looks funny as f*ck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

They're trainspotting :D

Not one of them have thought about shifts and how to work the task when they need sleep.

They had to learn off names of trains etc so as to record them when they appear.

Hopefully they'll fail this one! ;)
    Wouldnt it be great if they didnt get a great budget next week! Though i do feel sorry for Nikki as the food will become an important issue and its not an ideal place for a former anorexic to be if that comes about.

Advertisement