Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th's disingenious attack on mysteria AKA "Paranormal Forum to go?"

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ffs what is with these threads.
    Having a personal spat and a dissagreement with someone in a thread is no reason for the over reaction there has been here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sweet undead Jesus, somebody cross the streams already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I'm super duper serial!
    manbearpig3kp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

6th wrote:
    Luckily everyone in Paranormal has a sense of humour.
    That'd explain the jokes in there.

Parrots Normal forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

_1926036_uri_fog_300.jpg
    I sense much crap on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Careful this attachment is dangerous if your not an expert!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

HOLY **** DID YOU JUST MOVE THE POINTER?!?

oh **** oh **** oh ****....

I think I just got a computer demon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Listen i said ages ago that my question had been answered as to whether advice on the forum in question was dangerous. i didnt turn this thread into the laugh it has become but so bits of it are funny ;)

I have a sperate thread about the problems between myself and mysteria so feel free to lock this one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

&#231 wrote: »
    I think I just got a computer demon.
    You mean a computer daemon ?

• Advertisement

joke.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

zing!

OH Hoobes excellent pic.

Imho it is dangerous and I will always say that the same way I will say LSD is dangerous and bungee jumping and crossing the road with your eyes shut.

IF you 6th do not have the wit to understand that fair enough, people do stupid things each and everyday that endanger themsleves.
    Mysteria is completely entitled to giver her opinion on the matter the use of a ouija board is as dangerous as running with siscor if not more so.

You have had a disagreement on this fair enough but that is no reason to tear the lady apart and hold her up to ridicule and spawn a thread like this.
    IF she thinks that you are diseminating incorrect information and encourging people to run with siscors then at least she trying to look out for others and
    be responsible about it if you seem uninclinded to do so.

To be prefectly frank I would never wish for you, your friends or family to have to see, feel and endure the nastiness that can happen with ouija boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thaedydal wrote:
    To be prefectly frank I would never wish for you, your friends or family to have to see, feel and endure the nastiness that can happen with ouija boards.
    I agree.

When I was younger we all did a ouija board. We all closed our eyes, put our fingers on a glass and summoned the spirits. Some time passed and I was still happily moving the glass like an annoying eejit, until I opened my eyes and the only one with a finger on the glass was me.

It was horrible, the nastiness that came upon me, awful.

So wait, like, all your friends were, like, moving the pointer with their MINDS?!?! freaky....

like.

Poor Gordon < hugs of comfort for you > :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Gordon wrote:
    I agree.

When I was younger we all did a ouija board. We all closed our eyes, put our fingers on a glass and summoned the spirits. Some time passed and I was still happily moving the glass like an annoying eejit, until I opened my eyes and the only one with a finger on the glass was me.

It was horrible, the nastiness that came upon me, awful.

yeah, i hate it when youre moving the glass and everyone else figures out thats its just you acting the bollocks.

terrible nastiness ensues....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

yeah, i hate it when youre moving the glass and everyone else figures out thats its just you acting the bollocks.

terrible nastiness ensues....

You're all banned for being unbelievers.

I saw xmen 3 and I tell you, when I get mad telekinesis powers I'm coming after you all one by one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

psi wrote:

I saw xmen 3 and I tell you, when I get mad telekinesis powers I'm coming after you all one by one

Christ that means it will be up to me to kill you!

you know i'm the bad boy you can't admit to loving! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

psi wrote:

Going to see that tonight actually, hope its good....

• Advertisement

HavoK wrote:
    Going to see that tonight actually, hope its good....

Hope is a fine, but often futile, thing.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

psi wrote:

Aw crap. I thought you already had. Im cancelling my subscription to your fan club.:mad:

No no, my professor limits my telekinetic power so its not "mad" yet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

psi wrote:

I live in fear
    no
    really, I do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

psi wrote:
    Hope is a fine, but often futile, thing.

It was great!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Enough! This thread has been stopped in the 5th page by the referee! :)

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement