Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stone Chippings

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Quick one, i got a 3 series BMW E36 Cosmos Black and since its come in from the UK its after picking up a few stone chips and a light scratch bout 1" that cannot be buffed out :( .

Any ideas, Go pro or get some touch up paint???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

Live with them I reckon. As soon as you sort them out more will appear.

Black is impossible to mind with things like this. I know too well, I have had two black cars with white undercoat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

mick4_2000 wrote:
    Quick one, i got a 3 series BMW E36 Cosmos Black and since its come in from the UK its after picking up a few stone chips and a light scratch bout 1" that cannot be buffed out :( .

Any ideas, Go pro or get some touch up paint???

See is there a Chips Away franchise in your area,. they come out, and fix the chipped areas at home. They have all the paint equipment in the van..

Advertisement