Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library CCTV

Options
  • 31-05-2006 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

So there I was leaving the library on the way out to lunch, passing Librocop staring intently at the CCTV monitor when an evil thought stuck me.

How fun would it be to make up some funny/random/abusive sign and then go and stand in front of one of the cameras and hold it up. Then run away before another guard comes to catch you.

The endless fun of randomly appearing in front of a camera with a different sign each time... Drive them mad no doubt. :D That's if they are indeed watching the screen and not half asleep....

(Ok so i'm bored....)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, that'd be deadly :D Have an accomplice standing near the security 'hut'(?) to record the reaction, too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yea was thinking that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ot you could just walk up to Librocops window and hold a giant sign and stare

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Ah simple plans are boring. It's much more fun if it's complicated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Do it! Do it! Do it!

/me is in overexcitable humour

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

defo, he'd do a double take on the screen. he'd probably think he left a flash box open and then realise that it's actually elymyra with a "Hello LibroDick" placard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Ah come on at least pick someone who could run away instead of the oul granny with the gimpy knee*. Lmao all the same. Librodick, hehehe.

*the first of many fine reasons why I should win UCD Survivor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'm seriously considering doing that nxt yr! librocop drives me up the wall. i hate his walk......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah...me too obviously underchallenged in his work!

Advertisement