Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a Zalman VF-700 ??

Options
  • 31-05-2006 4:24pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

I thinking of buying Shiverin eskimo's cooler......

But every review I see, they have it on a cool running 6600gt or something.......

Does anyone have one of these on a high heat output card such as a X1800XT or a 7900GTX???

Whats it like? Once its slightly better and quiter than the stock cooler thats all i need to know.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

i will sell you my zalaman fant1ty soon if you want that.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Whats the difference between the fatality and the VF700cu?

Anyway I can get the VF700 from eskimo for €20 so you'll have to equal or beat that:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

The fatality is louder as the fan spins faster, it may also be illuminated, otherwise identical. I have one, on a 6600gt, does the job. It's audible to say the least on full power but it's pretty quiet on the low power mode. It's not as good as the artic silencers though. €20 doesn't seem all that cheap, I got mine and an artic cooler cpu cooler for 40yoyo on overclockers.co.uk.
    In short - better than stock but nothing special

Advertisement