Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a lodgement(is this the right section?)

Options
  • 31-05-2006 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi there.
    This may be the wrong section but ill give it a whirl.

Iv recently ordered some stuff, which is being delivered to my house. Now I cannot pay through credit card as i dont have one. The company told me to make a lodgement in a Bank of Island branch.

Now, do I go in with the cash, say to them I want to make a lodgement, and then give them the details of the account i want to lodge the money into?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

jonny24ie wrote:
    Yes!!
    Ah most excellent.

Do i have to fill out a form? Or just go to the counter/till/person behind bullit proof glass

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Optimus wrote:
    Ah most excellent.

Do i have to fill out a form? Or just go to the counter/till/person behind bullit proof glass

You can do either option, generally they prefer you do use the forms and do it yourself but if your not sure what to do its best to go to the bank teller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Quickest way is to use a quick lodge slip and skip all those queues aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Make sure you give your name or order number as reference otherwise they wont know who is making the lodgement and they may pursue you for proof of payment later on

• Advertisement
Advertisement