Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accountant

Options
  • 31-05-2006 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I've decided I'm too busy for messing with TR forms and the like, so am seeking an accountant or similar person to set me up as a sole trader. I will also need my annual return checked, as well as some advice during the year. The line of work is in building.
    Can anyone recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Hi Curadh

If you are a sole trader, you don't need to do annual returns, they are for companies. Unless you were saying about tax returns. i can recommend one or two, pm me and i will get someone to rip you off soon. just kidding. :D

mart

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

Curadh - Id reccommend Ciaran Doyle of Doyle & Associates...just located off grafton street...Their website is www.dats.ie or phone 01 675 0559

Very good and very helpful

Advertisement