Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 or upgrade PC for approx €1000???

Options
  • 31-05-2006 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭

Sorry this seems to have double posted on me!! mods delete this

Considering The PS3 is going for €630 with no games etc I am thinking I may just hold on from getting it and upgrade my pc...

my main TV (i.e. the TV in my sitting room) is NON HD but I do have a 23" Philips with HD in the bedroom but I heard for HD to really come to the fore it has to be a 32" inch or bigger??!!??!

Basically with my SSIA coming out in March next I have 'cleared' about a grand/1500 with the missus and wondering what I should put the money into...

If I go PS3 then I would get a bigger HD TV in the sitting room, which would not be cheap whereas I could upgrade my pc to a gaming god easily with 1500 to spend!

Any advice on what to do with my precious precious 'allowance' ha-ha

Advertisement