Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl, anyone know the address for returning modems?

• 31-05-2006 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Almost finished my ntl bb trial and was wondering what the postal address was to return their modem.

There not too bad for anyone considering signing up to them, apart from the odd time where there is downtime. For E30 a month you get your 3mbit/300kBps which aint bad. Its not bad for games too. :) only reason Im not signing up is cause we have another isp that we use (ibb - which is ****e for games).

So if anyone knows the addy that would be great :D

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Ehm, why don't you keep NTL and get rid of IBB, since NTL is far superior?

As for the address, why don't you call NTL and ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

bk wrote:
    Ehm, why don't you keep NTL and get rid of IBB, since NTL is far superior?

As for the address, why don't you call NTL and ask.

Its not a ntl vs ibb thread and I was only looking for an address for the modem returns. No smart posts pls. :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Hal1 wrote:
    Its not a ntl vs ibb thread and I was only looking for an address for the modem returns. No smart posts pls. :mad:

What exactly is smart about suggesting the blindingly obvious?:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Hal1 wrote:

Is it really so difficult to pick up the phone, call them and ask. Why would you think we would know? Must people wouldn't have a reason to ever return the modem.

The address is probably something like:
    NTL, East Point Business Park, D3

as that is where their office is, but you really need to call them to double check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Hal1 wrote:
    Almost finished my ntl bb trial and was wondering what the postal address was to return their modem.

There not too bad for anyone considering signing up to them, apart from the odd time where there is downtime. For E30 a month you get your 3mbit/300kBps which aint bad. Its not bad for games too. :) only reason Im not signing up is cause we have another isp that we use (ibb - which is ****e for games).

So if anyone knows the addy that would be great :D

did you try looking here
    the address is also on the bill :rolleyes:

BTW - what trial are you referring to?
    thought it was a 12 mth contract with first 3 months free??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Thanks, well I didnt know there hours of business. Taught you where being sarky :o

Actually thund3rbird_ is correct, NTL don't have and never had a three month trial, they give you 3 months free, but you are actually contracted with them for 12 months now.

Maybe if you ask very nicely, they'll let you off, but I doubt it.

Advertisement