Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is up for eviction (spoilers)

Options
  • 31-05-2006 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

Lea, Richard and Sezer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Thank God about nominee number 3!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

:eek:

Hope Sezer goes.. don't think he will though???

Maybe Lea will?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Nah, i think Sezers pretty cool. Didnt like him at the start but now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

knob jockey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i hate sezer, hope he goes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

*Tripper* wrote:
    Nah, i think Sezers pretty cool. Didnt like him at the start but now...

What could you possibly like about him. BTW, always go with your first impressions!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Great seeing the smile taken off his face when he found out he couldn't nominate. Looking forward to his face when he's told he's up for eviction and Imagen isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I wouldn't be overly fond of that asshat Sezer nor am I fond of Lea and her "banshee wailing" as sombody else put it but had I to choose between the two, I'd get rid of the asshat.

ateam wrote:
    Great seeing the smile taken off his face when he found out he couldn't nominate. Looking forward to his face when he's told he's up for eviction and Imagen isn't.

LOL..Very Cruel, arent you? Not saying that id miss it tohugh, i hate with passion too

ateam wrote:

No, the best part was that he came in giving it all that with his Rocky Champion of the world impression, 'cutting time' ect... (whos he to be talking about cutting LMAO)

Anyways after the one two, one two boxing ****e...his face...my God brilliant TV!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Boooooo get leah or richard out of there. Sezer is a knob, but I think he's more interesting than the two grandparents.

Boooooo get leah or richard out of there. Sezer is a knob, but I think he's more interesting than the two grandparents.

Richard is only 7 years older, but anyway, Sezer is just annoying me lately, Richard is by far the best housemate (Due to George's departure)

O and Lea, and wouldnt mind if she was booted, not too pushed when it comes to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Tbh the best bit will be when the nominations are announced, since it's alphabetical order.

Ah I can see it now.

"This is Big Brother. The housemates nominated for eviction this week are.....

.....Lea...
    .....Richard...

*cue long pause by BB and a huge grin on the faces of Sezer, Grace and Imogen*

....and....

.......Sezer."

It'll be pure quality! :D

The guy is a complete knob! I seriously hope he goes. Then Grace and Imogen can have another cry about the depleting numbers in their group.

I'm not a big fan of Lea either but I'd much prefer to see that knob get a massive wake-up call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

here here...

It'll bring joy to millions seeing his smug mug getting yanked out of there. It just amazes how he can be so unbelievably stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Sezre better go. He's just way too smug. Grace and imogen will be there on Friday night, holding hands with Sezre and when Davina announces Sezer.....CAR CRASH TV AT ITS BEST!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Lea can wait a week. Hopefully they'll just shove a cushion in her gob the next time she starts to wail. Sezer to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

What is this show about? Shouldn't you vote for the people you like and get rid of the idiots? The likes of Jon Tickle and Victor get kept in for so long that people actually start liking them. That Scottish guy muscly guy from a couple of years ago that came 2nd, how the hell was that? At the end of the day, they'll make a good show no matter who's in the house.
    There's not a chance Sezer will go though. People will keep him in and then moan about how much they hate him. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Jason came second because it was such sweet music to see his dream slip away at the very end :D

Cant wait til Sleazer is out. Though knowing his type, I'll expect him to say the women voted him out because they couldnt wait to see him (though we see him on the tv!) or the gay fans voted him out because of the fuss tonight in the house with the hidden drink etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Well Sezer got his wish to be up against Leah, I'd say in a head to head, Sezer would still go.

It would be great for him to get booted and booed. As I said in another post, he'll be gutted but it won't affect his smug posturing!

I'm hoping someone will bring a Roland Rat poster to the eviction :D

• Advertisement

Ha ha very good, he has the nose for it!

Its a toss up as to whether he looks more like Roland Rat or Splinter from Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles :D

Roland Rat for me, his shadow boxing reminds me of the way roland use to move around aided by puppeteer of course lol :D

please let him get evicted!

Dying to see this Fight Night II footage at 9!

I'll have to wait til tomorrow to see it repeated on E4. Cant believe the one night i went for a drive and it all broke loose!

Cant even pop over to a friends to see tonights show as i dont have the car today. I'm trying to find some clips of it on C4's site. Hopefully that'll keep me going as someone already mentioned there's one there where Richard and Lea were hiding the beer and he told dImogen to go to bed because hse was so plastic.

Advertisement