Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typo3

Options
  • 31-05-2006 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have installed Typo3 using Fantastico on cPanel. Just trying to play around with this and it looks fine except I cannot see or create any pages! When I clicked Web - List, an error came up "No pages are found on the rootlevel!". Is something wrong with my installation? I can't even create a page yet! :mad:

Anyone have used this Typo3 thingy before?

Mart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You probably haven't setup any templates yet.. so it won't know what to do

It's a really nice CMS, but it does require a certain amount of reading to get it setup initially

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I recommend getting one of the tutorial packages with it ... play with it for a bit then go crazy later on once you've learned the basics ... :) and realise the basics aren't enough .. and play more :D ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

It is a phenomenally powerful package.
    I bought the official book on it but almost immediately circumstances changed and I am embroiled in other things for the foreseable. If you are interested in the book (barely flicked through) at a bargain price pm me. PS I'm in sth dublin so could meet up for a pint/delivery if that suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Finally found it... i didn't see the pop-up coming!

mart

Advertisement