Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think will go on Friday??? Lea, Richard or Sezer?

Options
  • 31-05-2006 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

I really hope it's Slezer, he is a bullying twofaced scumbag... Out with him!!

Lea and Richard to stay ;)

Who will be evicted on Friday? Lea, Richard or Sezer? 22 votes

Lea
    0% 0 votes
    Richard
    68% 15 votes
    Sezer
    31% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i agree, sleazer to go! when you vote do you call for the one you want out? or is it the one you want to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

One can only hope that Sleazer will get the chop.

Tw@t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i just voted to evict slezer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

If there is justice, that knob end, sleazer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Out of those, Lea to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Sezer of course. He's a dumb fcuker really-talking openly about how the female vote will keep him in. That sort of cockiness 2 days before evictions will be remembered. Would love to see the smug pr!ck turfed out first. He adds nothing to the mix really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

murphaph wrote:
    Sezer of course. He's a dumb fcuker really-talking openly about how the female vote will keep him in. That sort of cockiness 2 days before evictions will be remembered. Would love to see the smug pr!ck turfed out first. He adds nothing to the mix really.

Ditto that for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm sure it'll be Sezer. He's just too two faced!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Watchin the live at the moment, its all kicking off with rickard, imogen, lea, sleazer, even mikey is gettin involved and is sounding like an idiot!! So funny!

Sezer to go seriously! He is a jumped up c*ck sure full of himself.. Right now he is saying Richard is full of it and can't face the eviction ( Richard is saying he wants to go)

edit: changed a word so it wouldnt look offensive (c*ck)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

last time i looked at betfair the odds were Seizer 1.3/1 Lea 5.5/1 and Richard 8.6/1 but richard's odds were falling.

sezer needs to go, he is trying to be a repeat of Maxwell from last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I went for a drive last night and all was good in BB when I left.
    I got back and turned on the TV and all hell had broken loose!

Just going on the bits i saw, Sezer will be out.

Going on his behaviour as a whole since he went in the house, Sezer will be out :D

Going by all the polls online, Sezer will be out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I chose Lea, but I hope its Sezer. If he did go, you'd see Imogen and Grace crumble. Step forward Aisleyne the new alpha female.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

First time I ever voted for anyone to be evicted from BB. I feel that strongly that Sezer should go.

That said, I don't think the little pup will learn anything form it, even if he receives the loudest, worst boos ever received from a BB crowd.

The look on his face when he realised he wasn't allowed to vote was priceless :D Gutted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Money talks so the bookies are the one to watch.

betfair Sezer 1.6/1 Lea 7.6/1 Richard 27/1

Sezer's odds have narrowed by .2 while the other two's odds have widened. Lea by 2.4 and Richard by 18.5.

That is since last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I hope Sezer goes because he's a two-faced manipulative p**** and deserves to get the boot. Although I think Lea could be turfed out, I'd say he might be kept to make the house more exciting, and Lea turfed out to give a bit of a divide to the Richard group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If he did go, you'd see Imogen and Grace crumble. Step forward Aisleyne the new alpha female.

Oh man I would love to see that! Imogen is such a sheep. Grace would be seriously up shít creek.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I hope Sezer goes but I'd say it might be Lea :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd put my money on Sezer - polls everywhere seem to have him in the lead to go by a huge majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

In the betting, Sezer is favourite.

From Paddy Power:

Sezer 1 - 10

Lea 11 - 2

Richard 18 - 1

I actually voted I want him out so much! :p

Ugh he makes my skin crawl....

Here's hoping the british public will be thinking the same way..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sezer!! He went nuts because he couldn't vote (cos it was his plan for him to get certain people out first) then his little rants justs to try get into Imogens knickers!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

jonny24ie wrote:
    Sezer!! He went nuts because he couldn't vote (cos it was his plan for him to get certain people out first) then his little rants justs to try get into Imogens knickers!!
    You mean "Ims'" knickers... The man is pure slime!

I almost fell off my chair laughing when he went into the diary room and started punching the air with his little "bring it on BB, lets kick some ass" bull****e and was told he couldn't vote.. his face was classic :D:D

xzanti wrote:

I almost fell off my chair laughing when he went into the diary room and started punching the air with his little "bring it on BB, lets kick some ass" bull****e and was told he couldn't vote.. his face was classic :D:D

ROFL Yea! "It's culling time!" Eh no Sezer, no it's not.

What a tool.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

xzanti wrote:

Yes "Ims", sure i doubt she cares if he goes or not!!

I nearly pi$$ed myself when he was "Punching" the air, looked like he was swatting flies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

I have always watched big brother but I have never voted.

However I detest Sezer so much I just had to vote to evict him. I have encouraged all my family/friends to do so also (sad i know!)
    It will be priceless to see his face when Davinia calls his name tonight! Also watch Imogen as she will realise that if he is unpopular then she is too! It'll be a kick in the ass for all that group- boring Imogen, Bossy Grace, pathetic Mikey and sleezy Sezer!Roll on tonight!!!!:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

judybaby wrote:
    I have always watched big brother but I have never voted.

However I detest Sezer so much I just had to vote to evict him. I have encouraged all my family/friends to do so also (sad i know!)
    It will be priceless to see his face when Davinia calls his name tonight! Also watch Imogen as she will realise that if he is unpopular then she is too! It'll be a kick in the ass for all that group- boring Imogen, Bossy Grace, pathetic Mikey and sleezy Sezer!Roll on tonight!!!!:D

Yes bring it on... I shall be front row centre, popcorn in hand, booing sleazer :D I know.. I'm so sad :p and I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

sleazer is now 1.06-1 with betfair. A €100 bet, if you won, would make you €6 profit!

i've already voted for him three times. sad, but true. he is such a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Lea would benefit enormously from not being evicted. It would definitely give her a major confidence boost. Hope she stays in for that reason. She seems like a nice person, with absolutely no confidence. It's about time Big Brother actually psychologically benefited someone, rather than f cuking them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Sezer out he's such a cocky arrogant asshole he deserves to go and for the crowd to eat him alive!! he's gonna get boo'd so badly and he deserves it!!

i can see him being 1 of the most hated housemates ever!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Lea would benefit enormously from not being evicted. It would definitely give her a major confidence boost. Hope she stays in for that reason. She seems like a nice person, with absolutely no confidence. It's about time Big Brother actually psychologically benefited someone, rather than f cuking them up!
    It would be good if she benefitted in that way. Though I have seen her be as Slimy as Sleazer around Pete. Hopefully she wont be doing that again if she's allowed to stay in.

Advertisement