Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Track: Entec - MeridiuM

• 31-05-2006 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

new track i made if anyones interested

Entec - MeridiuM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Nice icon14.gif

I like the square bass and the pads are pretty cool. Works well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

i don't know did you post it for advice or just listen if we want?

i thought there were nice sounds just way too long. you could chop 4 minutes off it and still be a decent length. at your break too little happens for too long, maybe have the hats come in low and raise them gradually. also for the final third bring back in the breaky type loop you had going.

just a thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭manufan

Decent enough tune but way too long. You could half the song but put all the elements from the whole song in and that would make it better otherwise gets a bit repetitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭JakeLuxor

Well going by what I look for in a track it takes 2mins 17 seconds for the clap/percussion element to come in, which is to long imho.
    As others have said the track itself is to long for the amount of elements it contains.
    The breakdown to sparse and you need to bring the drums back in after the breakdown.
    BUT before ye start trying to find out where I live to crack me head let me say I actually really really liked the track, or at least the potential the track has.
    Personally if the things I look for in a track were fixed with this track Id listen to that kinda stuff all feckin night, I really love the vibe of the track :D
    So if ye remix it Id definitally give that track the thumbs up as its a lovely lil thing.
    So keep up the good work and all the best for the future as you definitally have the knowhow to make excellent tunes.

http://myspace.com/hybrasil

Advertisement