Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert websites

Options
  • 31-05-2006 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I just have one little question and if I could get a response ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a fourth year engineering student but my girlfriend has asked me if I could help her little brother with his LC honours maths. Unfortunately I've thrown out all of my LC notes and I was just wondering if there were any good free websites that might be of help to jog my memory? I can barely remember what was even on the paper back in those days. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Read the stickies. They're above this post and look like this: "Sticky: ..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

scoil.net
    and
    skoool.ie are pretty gud for maths and on examinations.ie you cn get all the solutions to the papers back to 2000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

def examinations.ie and download the syllabus and past exam papers. thatll jog your memory

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Advertisement