Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henk Schiffmacher

Options
  • 31-05-2006 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi,

Whats peoples opinion of this guy? Is he still tattooing us mere mortals or do you have to be famous to get an appoinment?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Never heard of him. *wanders off to google*

One quick google later.

hmmm not too pushed on the guys style and there's none of his tats on the site so no strong opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Cindy Love wrote:
    Hi,

Whats peoples opinion of this guy? Is he still tattooing us mere mortals or do you have to be famous to get an appoinment?

Cheers

It would seem he mostly paints these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I had heard that he got barred from his own shop, dont know why.
    I was in it back in the nineties once but they wanted 400 Guilders for a small celtic, so I said ah yeah and legged it, at the time that was about twice the going rate, it'd almost be 200 euro now and this was over ten years ago since I was in the Dam. There are better tattooists about, I think he just got well known cos the stars going to the Dam to get stoned would fall into his shop as it was more or less bang in the centre of the Red Light/Coffee shop district beside the Sex museum there, they all came back though cos he was pretty good in fairness, but there are better.

<edit> I think I remember now why he was banned, it had something to do with rival biker gangs as far as I remember.

Advertisement