Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hons irish

Options
  • 31-05-2006 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

what do ye reckon will come up on the hons irish paper?
    ive to start studying that yet, i think an gaeilge mar theanga ceilteach ruraiocht and athbeochan na gaeilge for the stair,

what are teachers tipping for maidhc dainín? maybe saol sóisialta le linn na hóige maidhc dainin?

an oiche nollag na mban for the hons poetry.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

i think cearrbhach will definately come up. The irish language and how it should (or should not) be compulsory is a strong possibility for the essay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

disney wrote:
    what are teachers tipping for maidhc dainín? maybe saol sóisialta le linn na hóige maidhc dainin?

What the hell is that??

My teacher and my grinds teacher both have a VERY strong feeling about Oíche Nollaig Na mBan, so hopefully their right on that or I'm screwed!
    My teacher seems to think Uirchill an Chreagáin will make an appearence but what does she know!

I'm dreading this essay, and whassupp2 I think tis bloody impossible to predit essays!

I heard Cearbhach is tipped to show up aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

my teacher said uirchill aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

deisedolly wrote:
    I'm dreading this essay, and whassupp2 I think tis bloody impossible to predit essays!

Maybe but that was all in the news around Oct/Nov and thats when the papers are made out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

what bout stair?
    i reckon an ruraiocht or an fhianniocht and an gaeilge mar thenga ceilteach.
    an aishling cud appear as opposed to UanC in the hons poems, i think so cos its due up!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

an aisling came up last year for the poetry didnt?

i know obviously its a different aisling to Uirchill, but would they put 2 up in consecutive years?

i'd say maybe an aisling in the stair

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

How much are we supposed to write in Irish? For An Triail and poetry especially.

Advertisement