Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thom Yorke - The Eraser

Options
  • 31-05-2006 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

So has anyone heard it yet? What are people's opinions?

I'm just started listening. I'm not a big Radiohead fan (well not since OK Computer). So far I like it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

im going over to my friends house to listen to his legally obtained copy now.. am rather excited. RE*AC*TOR have you heard their cover of cinnamon girl? it's quite good...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I may have heard it at some stage. The only covers of neil young songs i've particularily liked where the ones the Pixies did.

Anyway my lasting impression of the album (almost finished listening to it now) is that the man really likes his drum machines (nothing new there).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Is it like Radiohead or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

fairly much - to someone like me, who's nto big into them, its might as well be a radiohead album, I couldn't tell the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yeah the title track is very simple..
    his vocals seem a bit more normal than usual.. Ah ill reserve judgement till ive heard it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

It's like Radiohead but the proportions are kinda less epic.

Amnesiac-y.

Some class songs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sorry RE*AC*TOR but i agree wholeheartedly with Doctor J and John2 on this "whole discussing of leaked albums" subject.

Thread locked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement