Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trays of Wheatgrass

Options
  • 31-05-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Dublin where you can but trays of wheatgrass ready for juicing?

Thanks,

Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

I purchased a wheatgrass starter kit from www.ukjuicers.com and grow my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

you can get them at the sunday market in dun laoghaire park (they were there a couple of sundays ago when i was last there). looked pretty expensive. they may have them in the market in town...

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Thanks for the info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I've also seen them at the Sunday market in Ranelagh multidenominational school, but they're not always there with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

I've seen it at the Food Co-op in Newmarket, on Saturdays. One, or more of the farmers bring it in.

• Advertisement

I've seen it at the Food Co-op in Newmarket, on Saturdays. One, or more of the farmers bring it in.

Is that that cool place you were telling me about Thoushaltnot?
    With the rockabilly clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Move along now, nothing to see here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭WildBoots

jimogr wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Dublin where you can but trays of wheatgrass ready for juicing?

Thanks,

Jim

If its any help to you, wheatgrass is extremely easy to grow. all you need are trays/pots, wheat "berries" which you can buy from any health shop and potting soil/compost. works out a lot cheaper than buying it in and it looks nice growing around the house too!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

The Happy Pear in Greystones sell wheat grass by the bag, ready for juicing. Big bag 9eur i think, small bag 5.n They have started supplying the veg shop 'fresh' in Bray with this recently as well.

http://www.livingfoods.ie/stockists/

Advertisement