Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beach Party in Silence?

• 31-05-2006 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard anything about a beach party in silence this weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

No but sounds great

Women in binikis happy days for the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

Will be like the ones they have in the Earth, good craic, pretty hard to walk in when drunk though!!!!!!!!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Yep I got a leaflet today in Navan about it. Sounds good, I may have to make an appearance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

is it on all weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Was in Parkes last night and the staff were all dressed up in beach gear, hadn't a clue what was going on.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Dr. Dre wrote:
    Was in Parkes last night and the staff were all dressed up in beach gear, hadn't a clue what was going on.......

Did u not see that type of stuff all the time in Germany?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I was in silence last night (friday night) to see what all this is about and IMHO its amazing set up they have fair play , lot of money and effort has gone into it and by the looks of things its paid off.i noticed ita ll better becase i was not drinking and must say that , i hope it raises the standards on what people expect around Dundalk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

yeah i was in on friday night aswell and have to say was good craic (for a bout an hour) but fair play to them spending €23,000 (:eek: :eek: :eek: ) hopefully it will pay off but i personally dont think it will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

neacy69 wrote:
    yeah i was in on friday night aswell and have to say was good craic (for a bout an hour) but fair play to them spending €23,000 (:eek: :eek: :eek: ) hopefully it will pay off but i personally dont think it will

yeh I doubt it too, these things just usually happen once a year or whatever and never really impact on the night club scene much, the ardboyne in navan had something like this for its re-opening if i remeber correctly and its crowds never improved

Advertisement