Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing level?

Options
  • 31-05-2006 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

Are you able to change level on the day of the exam? And if you are must you do it well before the exam or can you do it on the spot when they are handing out papers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ya u can just put your hand up for the other paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

You get a choice of which paper to take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

Be very careful of a last minute change though! Seriously.

U have been studying for a certain paper for so long don't make a rash stupid decision u will reget. Study like mad for one now, decide now and don't change on the day. That'd be my advise anyway but sure tis up to yourself really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah, stuff will come up that u never did, even the layout can be different. and once u get the paper u cant switch it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

ty for replies... nah i have been preparing for pass level in 2 subjects which I picked higher level on the sheet earlier in the year so its all good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

well good luck with whatever you do!

Advertisement