Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another one about to bite the dust...

Options
  • 01-06-2006 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭

Haha. Richard is walking.

Fightnight just now, Sleazyzerzer, gormless Michhhkey and Imodium and baldy Richard.

Richard announces he doesn't want to become a bully and must leave the house immediately. <Flounce>

Anyhow, you'll see it on C4 Thursday night - watch for a completely sneaky, sleazy, shortarsed performance from that nobend.

Who's next I wonder...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh man Richard better not walk. If he does Sezer will be even worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I hope Tricky Dicky the "sexual terrorist"! stays!

Imagine Sleazers face when he is evicted ahead of Lea and Richard on Friday.. oh class

Keep Mummy and Daddy in they are the best craic in there, and once Sezer is voted out ahead of them they will feel fantastic.

And we want them to feel good!

So... Vote Slezer out!

Vote him out: Ireland Numbers:
    To vote for SEZER

Call 1514 712 013
    (calls cost 75cents, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    14c from every vote will go to charity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I nearly fell over when I heard Richard announce that.

Very poor choice by BB for contestants this year as 3 walked (one was pushed) and another 4 have said they want to go :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

he better not leave. Why are they all leaving???? Theyre such wusses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Richard won't go, if he does I'll eat his stetson! He should wait till tomorrow and see how eviction goes. I HOPE Sezer goes but I think the british voting public could give him another couple of weeks to see what other ****e he can sprout!

This time round I am afraid it might be Lea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

it seems like it not just the constestants but that they put too many people in the small house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

I watched most of it last night and Richard was caught by the balls by automoton Mikey (the shame of it)

But it was one of those rows where drink is taken and Mikey just repeated the same thing over and over and over although of course he had a point, ie that Richard is a bitchy bollocks, he overplayed it cos he's a nob who saw his chance of some cameratime.

Mr Sezer then lashed in and proved yet again that he is a total ass and all the names people have rightly given him - he is without doubt the most irritating, obnoxious waste of space to ever pass the threshold of the BB house, and that is some achievement.

Antime I watch this show I want the annoying ones to stay in but that thing is just too much - he makes my stomach churn.

Kitkat person to win - none of those in there are slightly worthy winners (inc Pete)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Poor oul Mikey. So he didnt know what to do when he heard someone in another group bitch about someone in a different group.... and then that's when he started on Richard repeating himself.

Seems there's a bit of selective memory loss going on there - he sat there plenty of times when the Sleaze/dImogen/disGraceful group bitched about someone in a different group and he did nothing about it! :rolleyes:

Advertisement