Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooch??

Options
  • 01-06-2006 9:53am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any more info on this?? Aparently there was a big fight last night in the house... somebody has been making hooch from apples and stashing it:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

xzanti wrote:
    Anyone have any more info on this?? Aparently there was a big fight last night in the house... somebody has been making hooch from apples and stashing it:D

That was only kind of the start of the fight - basically mikey attacked Richard trying to make out that he has been talking about imogen & 'sleezer' got involved & there was an all out screaming match - he is such a w@nker - can't wait to see him go on friday!! But yeah don't know how was making it but lisa, lea , pete & rich hid wine lastnight but it wasn't done in a bad way & that's when mikey started

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

View the video to this here!

Swearing is censored and there's an ad before it - never heard such a stern voice on Big Brother before!

"THIS is BIG BROTHER."

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Wow, Sezer and Imogen were the ones who came out of that argument looking like big bullies. I think that argument will make the public more sympathetic towards Richard.

Sezer was clearly trying to make Richard seem bad but himself and Imogen are clearly just a nasty piece of work!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No sign of Turner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Lisapeep wrote:
    Wow, Sezer and Imogen were the ones who came out of that argument looking like big bullies. I think that argument will make the public more sympathetic towards Richard.

Sezer was clearly trying to make Richard seem bad but himself and Imogen are clearly just a nasty piece of work!

Totally. Slezer did himself no favours there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Delighted they have the clip up. I thought they'd try sweep this under the carpet :D

Scary Big Brother though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I'm actually shocked that it took seven years for a big brother contestant to make any kind of moonshine.

I'm actually shocked that it took seven years for a big brother contestant to make any kind of moonshine.
    I thought i was the only one.

None of them every have mentioned it as far as i can remember. Not even as a joke. Pretty sad really. Just goes to show that everything in the world has become an "instant" sort of thing - that people dont need to make it themselves because stuff is already available. No-one really needs to know how to make it anymore. but fair play to them this year - they actually tried something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

And do you know what the funny thing is? There was all this talk about the whole house being made of glass and that nothing would be missed by either the other housemates or Big brother.

Big Brother didn't seem to know about it until lisa started drinking it.

BB misses a lot. How many times were people talking about nominations or sktetching out names for others and BB never called them on it though the viewers saw it.

Seems strange that they're not monitoring it as closely this year. Even the sound dip guy has the tweeting birds on for an hour at a time a lot of the time, and its probably while he has his lunch, dinner, cig, coffee. They really dont seem to have made the effort this year - bad contestants, 3 walking and more talking about it, too many sound dips when there's nothing being talked about tahts not allowed (lip reading is handy at times when there's a lip reader around) etc etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    BB misses a lot. How many times were people talking about nominations or sktetching out names for others and BB never called them on it though the viewers saw it.

Seems strange that they're not monitoring it as closely this year. Even the sound dip guy has the tweeting birds on for an hour at a time a lot of the time, and its probably while he has his lunch, dinner, cig, coffee. They really dont seem to have made the effort this year - bad contestants, 3 walking and more talking about it, too many sound dips when there's nothing being talked about tahts not allowed (lip reading is handy at times when there's a lip reader around) etc etc etc.

Your spot on there mate, I just want to add that the official site is muck this year, updated every 4 hours, grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah pathetic. Yesterdays news today indeed :D

Advertisement