Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish Bread

Options
  • 01-06-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy Turkish Bread in Dublin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gnadsher1970

The Asian food store on Mary Street (beside the camping shop near the Capel Street end) have loads of different fresh flat breads. It's more of a middle eastern and Turkish style shop, despite the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

Bumping this thread. Since moving home from Oz a number of years ago I have always been on the lookout for this stuff, but without success. Anyone know where I can pick up this turkish bread rolls or pide?

https://michellepicker.wordpress.com/tag/turkish-bread/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭a postere

I'd love to know where you could get some as well. One drawback with Ireland, is that has probably the worst lack of variety of bread in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

C'mon folks - the thread is 9 years dead. Let it rest in peace.

Start a thread in the appropriate Region forum if you want help on sourcing it locally.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement