Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

history case studies

Options
  • 01-06-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

hey, just wondering about the case studies, is there deffinately a q on one of them in each topic, or are they just for the doc q?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

My teacher said its advisable to learn all the case studies....a question is not guaranteed but it will be hard for them not to leave on out...also if you look at the departmental paper they have a case study in each question....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I would strongly suggest learning all the case studies on your perspective topics.For example knowing Wilhelms Naval Policy will come in incredibly useful when your doing his foreign policy or the causes of WW1.

Things like the Eucharistic Congress and Belfast During The War have been heavily emphasized by my teacher and again they can be related back to other essays you may have to do on that topic.

However,simply learning the case studies and forgetting about the rest is very risky imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Orizio wrote:
    I would strongly suggest learning all the case studies on your perspective topics.For example knowing Wilhelms Naval Policy will come in incredibly useful when your doing his foreign policy or the causes of WW1.

Things like the Eucharistic Congress and Belfast During The War have been heavily emphasized by my teacher and again they can be related back to other essays you may have to do on that topic.

However,simply learning the case studies and forgetting about the rest is very risky imo.

Orzio knows what he's talking about, dont go into the exam without knowing your case studies.

dam this new course

Advertisement