Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver's Licence And Privacy Act

Options
  • 01-06-2006 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Where can we hide??!!!!!

This is absolutely outrageous! You just wonder how they can get away with this.

Check your driver's license information on-line. Now you can see anyone's drivers license on the internet, including your own!
    It asks for U.S. info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian, English, Irish, Australian and New Zealand licenses as well. I just searched for mine
    and there it was; picture and all. This is really scary. I definitely removed mine so I suggest you all do the same. Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name and
    city, and if you are Canadian, Aussie, English, Kiwi just leave it as 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".
    Go to
    http://www.licence.shorturl.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

humour??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

county wrote:
    humour??

Yes , homour. Check the link :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

There's 30 seconds of my life i'll never get back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I found that more funny :P

yom 1 wrote:
    There's 30 seconds of my life i'll never get back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I really wanted to say how predictable and crap this is, but by god I couldn't resist a smile..

Hair: everywhere

lol!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Oh god :rolleyes:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Yeah, nothings happening for me.. unless thats the humour

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, nothings happening for me.. unless thats the humour
    Same here :(

Advertisement