Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblades

Options
  • 01-06-2006 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Can anyone here suggest a good but reasonable priced pair of rollerblades.

i know bauer are good any idea where you can get them these days

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

I dpnt know anything but i heard anarchy are good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

my friend runs www.eireskate.com, its a small company that gets all the good stuff based off of dame street. Im not sure what the status is on the site, could be down for a few days. Failing that, theres skate-city in templebar. Clives a nice chap if you know him, but his prices are just... fair enough to warrent a cash buy over buying on the net. There are other skate sites online like http://www.skatepile.com/ - i have bought from them before, good service.

Bauer are good, but they are a very limited skate (depends what you want to do really).

If you want to take skating serious as a hobby, you want something from my mate, or possibly skatecity. simply because the replacement parts will be built to last and in plentyfull supply. Replacement parts in all colours, wheels of all sizes all the bells and whistles

rollerhockey means you have to go on the net.

General 'i skate along a beach' skating... bauer will do, they are a bog standard skate, nothing special about em.

Advertisement