Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Copy from Video to Video

• 01-06-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi all
    Have made copies of a wedding video for family etc but have since forgotten how I did it. I have a scart lead but try as I might all the combinations I can think ofI haven't been able to work it out. any ideas or websites? May need a diagram too my brain is that frazzled. :confused:
    Suppose I could bring it into town but would rather do it myself

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

Highnoon wrote:
    Hi all
    Have made copies of a wedding video for family etc but have since forgotten how I did it. I have a scart lead but try as I might all the combinations I can think ofI haven't been able to work it out. any ideas or websites? May need a diagram too my brain is that frazzled. :confused:
    Suppose I could bring it into town but would rather do it myself

2 Video players side by side.
    Place the wedding video in one of them. From that one, feed the output scart to one of the input scarts on the other Video. Say AV2. Change the channel on the actuall recorder to AV2. Press play on the first one, and press record on the second one, assuming u have a blank tape in place. You only need a TV if u want to see what ur recording....

Advertisement