Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mc Donalds Love Story.

Options
  • 01-06-2006 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Me and my a friend of mine came up with this one day and no we were not on drugs or even drinking!! We were pure hyper!! :D

Once upon a time in 2006, there was a chicken nugget who met a twisty fry in a freezer in Mc Donalds of Clonmel. They went out for a while in the freezing components of the freezer. Until the chicken nugget set eyes on the spicy hot chicken wing. It was love at first sight, but it was a limited edition and they decided to get married in the deep fat fryer.
    The chicken nugget wore a lovely tortilla wrap as a wedding dress, tied on with a string of spaghetti. The chicken wing had to wear black so he was totally overcooked before the ceremony that only lasted four minutes. The witnesses were the little bits of black in the fryer. God himself married them. The honey moon was a lifetime trip to the stomach of the Mc Donalds customer. No booking fees, just a straight forward order costing €3.
    Meanwhile, the twisty fry discovered he was gay and went off with the straight fry. They had mad passionate love in the deep fat fryer and made little baby fries. A weird combination!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Interesting if true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Just a joke couldnt possibly be true. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This was clearly concocted by one of those people who thinks they're funny, but who secretly everyone thinks they're stupid...

So u think i'm a stupid person then? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

After reading what you posted I'd say that most people would.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

HavoK wrote:
    This was clearly concocted by one of those people who thinks they're funny, but who secretly everyone thinks they're stupid...
    QFT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

sounds like someone was smoking the wacky backy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i'll never get back the time it took to read that..

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Or eating too much McDonalds ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

KittyKat wrote:
    tied on with a string of spaghetti.
    McDonalds have spaghetti :eek:

How come i wasn't informed of this? Or is it spaghetti O_o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

You haven't heard of the MacGhetti? O.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

yuk thats vile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think the whole Mc Donalds shebang should be renamed McNasties!???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

D*mn skanky Clonmel Chicken Nuggets! :D

Not really funny OP, more surreal tbh but take heart fair maiden!! If you look at some of the stuff from Monty Pythons Flying Circus you will see that a lot of it is stupidly unfunny as well! :)

That said, don't get a big head because I see no evidence yet of any of the undoubted Python genius in your story either!

A bit of thought, work and effort on the story might just turn it into something entertaining and perhaps even funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 JustLikeheaven

Haha! Thats hilarious! Could even make a movie about that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

thats up there with one of the worst things i have ever read. You are a girl. I have yet to find a funny girl. In fact, I will post a new thread in after hours about people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

What age are you? No really because if you're under 12 I suppose it could be excused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

^^i agree!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

silas wrote:
    What age are you? No really because if you're under 12 I suppose it could be excused.

No it couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Sh*t! I know I shouldn't have take the time to read that!
    QFT.

What does QFT mean?

Quoted For Truth

Google is your friend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

petes wrote:
    No it couldn't.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Oh my God he did make a post in the AH about the unfunniness of girls lol!

So in a way - she is quite funny (how's that for a paradox hallelujah?) ;)

KittyKat - stupid is not the right word, how about unfunny, ...aberrant, abnormal, astonishing, astounding, atypical, bizarre, curious, different, eccentric, erratic, exceptional, extraordinary, fantastic, far-out*, funny, idiosyncratic, ignorant, inexperienced, irregular, marvelous, mystifying, new, newfangled*, odd, oddball*, off, offbeat*, out-of-the-way*, outlandish, peculiar, perplexing, quaint, queer, rare, remarkable, singular, unaccountable, unaccustomed, uncanny, uncommon, unfamiliar, unheard of, unseasoned, unusual, weird, wonderful (when did wonderful become a synonm for strange???)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

KittyKat wrote:
    Just a joke couldnt possibly be true. :D
    No it wasn't. Jokes are funny

Thirdfox wrote:
    Oh my God he did make a post in the AH about the unfunniness of girls lol!

So in a way - she is quite funny (how's that for a paradox hallelujah?) ;)

KittyKat - stupid is not the right word, how about unfunny, ...aberrant, abnormal, astonishing, astounding, atypical, bizarre, curious, different, eccentric, erratic, exceptional, extraordinary, fantastic, far-out*, funny, idiosyncratic, ignorant, inexperienced, irregular, marvelous, mystifying, new, newfangled*, odd, oddball*, off, offbeat*, out-of-the-way*, outlandish, peculiar, perplexing, quaint, queer, rare, remarkable, singular, unaccountable, unaccustomed, uncanny, uncommon, unfamiliar, unheard of, unseasoned, unusual, weird, wonderful (when did wonderful become a synonm for strange???)

:( Do people not have any sense of humour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

KittyKat wrote:
    It would seem you don't.

KittyKat wrote:

KittyKat, honestly, the story has some potential but as it stands it is absolutely unfunny!

Authors of comic fiction do not write their books all in one go, start to finish and get it published. They work and re-work the material over and over again. Douglas Adams, author of the Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy, agonised obsessively over every word to ensure that the story worked.

You need to take the basic premise and ask, what will be funny, what situations merits development, what should I dump? Should you make use of puns? Should you try to make the world of a McDonalds freezer seem realistic? Terry Pratchett managed to make Discworld seem real, you would need to work a lot on this for it to be real.

The idea has potential, go away and develop it over days or even months, then come back and post it again. See what happens then :)

It would seem you don't.

:(

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

r3nu4l wrote:
    The idea has potential, go away and develop it over days or even months, then come back and post it again. See what happens then :)
    I agree.
    Remove all references to chicken nuggets, fries (straight or twisty), chicken wings, tortillas or any of the other stuff mentioned in it including marriages and babies! It will be a lot funnier then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Oh dear thats fairly poor.

But i do commend you on being the cause of the rather amusing thread in AH :)

So indirectly its slightly funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement