Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Stereo/Aerial Issue

Options
  • 01-06-2006 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a problem with either my stereo and or aerial. Myself and the girlfriend have both the same Stereo (Kenwood CD Player) in our cars, however she can pick up the uk bbc radio stations on MW and LW however i can only pick up Irish staions via FM and MW, i can't get anything on LW. Is this an aerial or Stero problem?

Anything else i can try before i get someone to look at it?

Cheers
    Flop

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Probably the aerials!! Whats the two cars involved and what years are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭flop

Renault clio, '99 (Aerial can pick up both UK/Irish stations)
    Pueguot 206, '01 (Aerial can pick up both Irish stations)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It would only be the aerials on the cars then mate!! SOme cars have stronger aerials than others!!

Advertisement