Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surprise at the number of Richard nominations!

Options
  • 01-06-2006 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Was anyone else surprised that Richard got so many nominations? I knew Leah and Sezer would be heavily nominated but Richard received most?!

The guy is far nicer than Sezer! Okay, he is playing a game but he is still far better than either Sezer or Grace.

I thought Glyns reason for nominating him was class! Poor Richard probably hasn't a clue that Glyn ("Glenn") nominated him and if he found out would probably be at a loss as to why :D

I think Glyn should have said something to him and then nominated him if it didn't change. Oh well!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

I thought Richard would have been in the top 3, looks like he'll be lucky to see another 2/3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I don't know. I think if Slezer goes the dynamic of the house might change. I don't think Richard would be up again so quickly.

He got that many votes because of the game playing by Slezer, Imogen et al and poor little Glyn who just wants everyone to get along. :)

With Slezer gone there'll be slightly less conflict and all that will be left in that group will be Grace and Imogen and Mikey. I can't see Aisleyne and Sam aligning themselves with them at all. I reckon Lisa is shrewd enough to know that should Sezer go she'll need to keep the others onside, ie: Richard, Lea and Pete, and she may distance herself from the other three tossers.

Fingers crossed Slezer goes. I'd like to see Richard in there for a while yet. He's enjoyable to watch (not to mention very easy on the eye ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I missed the nominations stuff.

Who nominated each one?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I was so surprised as well, couldn't belive it when Lisa nominated him too. I thought she got on well with him...

Richard is one of the few sound people in the house.. its madness that he is up

• Advertisement

Thanks.

Strange that more people didnt nominate Nikki.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Bamboozled wrote:
    Thanks.

Strange that more people didnt nominate Nikki.

Dont think that she even got one nomination. Suppose they were all focused on hating the group leaders etc

Lea and Richard leaders? More like followers to me. Pete seems to be "house leader" with them all pawing him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

I have a horrible feeling slezer will survive.you heard it here first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jbravado wrote:
    I have a horrible feeling slezer will survive.you heard it here first.

Yea I have a horrible feeling that lea will go. Only solace in that will be the fact that Sam and Aisleyne will be more aligned with Richard and and Pete. So Sezer will be up again next week. No matter who he is up against next week I reckon he'll go.

Hopefully we're wrong and he'll go tomorrow! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Nah , sezer is toast. the bookies are against him big time. and people will vote him off to get their money back.

all the online polls seem to be against him also.

hello Billy. Long time ;)

I've noticed all the polls too seem to have Sleazer as going, but Richard is beginning to catch up a little. Hopefully Sleazer will continue to go in front!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    hello Billy. Long time ;)

I've noticed all the polls too seem to have Sleazer as going, but Richard is beginning to catch up a little. Hopefully Sleazer will continue to go in front!

thanks. channel4.com ate my account :( am too lazy to re register.

as to the odds. Richard was at 9.0 on betfair, whereas he is hanging around 10 now. Lea was in the 30s she is now down a little to 28. whereas sezer is just over 1.10.

I'll be shocked if Richard goes. Personally I don't think he or lea deserve to go this early. The other two (sezer and imogen) remind me two much of the two gimps from last year (maxwell and saskia) the way they isolated themselves from the group and bitched about everyone else.

They're getting happy with the banstick lately. Even Dermys Husband with his 40,000 posts got suspended :eek: have you tried yours lately? they may have reinstated as they have done with lots others. Though it might take a while to try, the hamster's gotten very old an slow :D

A lot of people are seeing Sleazer and dImogen as the Max and Sas of last year. And they want both out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I noticed last night that Richard was still calling Glyn, Glenn, although he did correct himself once...so I guess unless something else pisses off Glenn, I mean Glyn, then Richard will be getting another nomination from him next week!

These things fester, Glyn should just set Richard straight and then get on with nominating Grace and Imogen next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

r3nu4l wrote:
    I noticed last night that Richard was still calling Glyn, Glenn, although he did correct himself once...so I guess unless something else pisses off Glenn, I mean Glyn, then Richard will be getting another nomination from him next week!

These things fester, Glyn should just set Richard straight and then get on with nominating Grace and Imogen next week!

The thing about Glyn is he cant even pronounce his own name properly.He seems to have a bit of a problem with tounge control as he speaks.A combination of his speech impediment and a strong Welsh accent results in some funny pronounciations.

Advertisement