Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Figure Four Online 1st anniversary....with great deal

• 01-06-2006 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

From Bryan Alvarez at : www.f4wonline.com

Remember freeloaders, if you sign up THURSDAY OR FRIDAY ONLY you can get a full month of members-only access for just 99 cents! That includes ALL the radio shows (7-8 new shows per week plus over 150 archived), ALL the newsletters (over 220 new and archived), the Greatest Board in the World, and everything else, all for about three cents per day. If you've been waiting for a great time to sign up, this is it! Use this special link to jump on board right now! Of course, if you have friends who might be interested, let them know. First time subscribers only, please. Thank you everybody!

A huge thank you to Tony Leder, our site admin and a great, great man, without whom there would be no website today. Thanks to Vince for putting so much hard work into the site despite the fact that he gets approximately ten fat jokes for every hour devoted to it. Thanks to everyone who has helped us out with TV reports, drops, banners, T-shirts, columns, radio shows and the like, and thanks to all of our great guests. I'd mention some names, but once I start, I'll forget someone and that would be bad. You all know who you are. And thanks most of all to everyone who has supported us over the past year. You are all part of the family, and I love you all. You may all vomit now.

If you have 99 cents spare, its more than worth it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The free birthday show was brilliant. They played the clip of the Iron Sheik going insane thinking someone called him a terrorist. Gotta love the Sheik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

They have 2 free shows every week. One on Tuesday and one on Fridat night. Both are well worth a listen to. And theres plenty of Iron Sheik.

Advertisement