Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ketchup War

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

wyndham wrote:
    Where's the hellman's option? Used to be a heinz man but then discovered hellmans in small portion 'sticks'. It's much thicker than heinz and you don't get a big vinegar/oil runoff. They don't just do mayo you know!

You learn something new everyday.

If you wanna vote but the option is not available I suggest Atari Jaguar.

Q

only 3 more days to go.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Like best? Trader Joes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Daddies ketchup ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Heinz all the way!! Chef is horrible I think. In our house my mom occasionally buys a Chef bottle instead of Heinz and it just stays there, on the bottom shelf of the press, lonely and full, while a million Heinz Ketchup bottles come and go before it is finally taken out and...thrown into the bin. Well, occasionally, very occasionally, it comes out if we've run out of Heinz and we're having chips and we're desperate... there's one there at the moment. I wonder how long it will stay there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The delicious Chef has definately lost this war...

And I didn't actually know Hellmans made Ketchup, I'll have to try that

• Advertisement

HavoK wrote:
    The delicious Chef has definately lost this war...

And I didn't actually know Hellmans made Ketchup, I'll have to try that

still have 2 more days but I fear that "Chef" is fighting a loosing battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

heinz it is!
    i can't eat anything without it these days,any other ketchup doesn't quiet cut it i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Chef all the way.

I'm quite shocked there are so many lovers of the watery mess that is heinz.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Why no Daddies?! It's clearly the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I ate some chef with chicken today.....highlight of my day tbh, and it wasn't a half bad day until that point either...

• Advertisement

Heinz.

Not a real surprise but Chef fought the good fight.

Thanks to all for voting and giving a little insight into their ketchup habbits.

Regards,

Q

Advertisement