Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Private Italian Lessons

Options
  • 01-06-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am looking for private Italian lessons. I live in D18 and would love if I could find someone willing to come to the house, alternatively I work in Ballsbridge so could meet up after work?
    Is there anyone out there willing to do a weekly class - I lived in Rome for 5 months so learnt the basics well but it is rapidly disappearing. I would like a conversation class with some grammar thrown in and some written homework thrown in.....
    any takers ?:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 francescapalazz

Hi, I am francesca and I am available for private italian lessons, just contact me at the 087 7837114 or e-mail me at francescapalazzolo@yahoo.it.
    I have a degree in foreign languages.
    Thanks,
    Francesca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 honey107

Hello there!
    I'm Marzia, I'm 24 and I'm italian. I live in Sicily, but next week i'll graduate (i'm studying to be a mediator so i know everything about linguistic, language structures and stuff..) and i'll move to Dublin on 9th of april where i will live with my boyfriend (he is irish). I guess he has found a house in dublin 15.I read u want to improve your italian...I can give u italian lessons for very cheap, and we can have some conversations for free drinking a nice italian coffee..if u are interested u can send me an e-mail honey107@inwind.it
    have a nice day
    Marzia

Advertisement