Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are the results out??

Options
  • 01-06-2006 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

hi, ive been told its the 16th and the 18th which is the usual. can anybody confirm when the results are definitely out as ill need to book the time off work for the session!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

AFAIK, it's the 16th. That's what the SU told me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I heard from a friend the 14th, I heard from a lecturer the 16th. Im expecting the 15th...

The calendar on the itt website (just search 'calendar') says the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

How'd everyone do? I couldnt' get mine - had to go into the college to renew my password so I could log in and retrieve them. Right pain in the arse it was. But worth it in the end.

I got a 4.0 which was a bit of a shock! I'd say 4th year will be a different story though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Heh, 4.0 gpa? Not bad at all!

I got 3.7something, but I'm on track for a 1.1 with it so I shall not be complaining about it. And I have another year and a half to go anyway.

Yep, it's next year that will matter though and I'm on track for the 1.1 which is good :)

Advertisement