Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im Halfway Through Oblivion

Options
  • 01-06-2006 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

I havent played it in about a month..and as a result Ive actually been getting things done.

The box is on my floor in my room. I really wanna play it.
    The Samaritans are NOT interested.

That is all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dont format your pc and forget to save your file, cos it sucks.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

Im a 360 gaylord :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

KdjaC wrote:
    Dont format your pc and forget to save your file, cos it sucks.

kdjac
    My brother done that with his Morrowwind, and his character had all skills to 100 except 1 or 2, he also had every single weapon/armour in the game stored in his house (in a mod) on display, with all the armour sorted by suit on Dummies and all the weapons on display on tables, was a sight to behold, but he lost it all, he was quite irritated by this :)

Pugsley wrote:
    My brother done that with his Morrowwind, and his character had all skills to 100 except 1 or 2, he also had every single weapon/armour in the game stored in his house (in a mod) on display, with all the armour sorted by suit on Dummies and all the weapons on display on tables, was a sight to behold, but he lost it all, he was quite irritated by this :)

I was only level 2 but i had a lot of hours in it just ****ing about. If i had that much i would be a bit more pissed and stupid :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Im a 360 gaylord :(

Your no gay my friend, just wise ;)

• Advertisement

SShh!... I know that but ya gotta let the PC heads think theyre right.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Your no gay my friend, just wise ;)
    Pfft, no mods.

SShh!... I know that but ya gotta let the PC heads think theyre right.:D

Cos we didnt buy a console to play emmmm....what exactly?
    Seriously what has a 360 got thats worth buying it for?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

the 360 is good but atm it surfers from "everything thats good on it you can also get on the PC" and it doesnt seem to be going away, but if ask me with the rising cost of games this will be something that all consoles(ps3 and 360) bar a few exclusive games will face

KdjaC wrote:
    Seriously what has a 360 got thats worth buying it for?
    kdjac

An interior that would cost 4 times as much for a PC to match.

oh and Rockstar Table Tennis online.

Does it for me chief.

• Advertisement

An interior that would cost 4 times as much for a PC to match.

oh and Rockstar Table Tennis online.

Does it for me chief.

I bought an SLi system for the same price. Does it for me :)

A 20 quid budget game does not warrant a 450 investment on a console with little or nothing to play thats worthy of that investment.

GRAW Oblivion and proper Bf2 on PC :D

kdjac

I agree that right now the 360's games arent fully up to scratch.. actually arent even nearly up to scratch. They will be amazing once the developers start thinking about making games before making money (some of them still take pride in their work) and Im happy enough with the pork scratchings they threw at us since the release. Something tells me I shouldnt be...but I am. I love the buddy system on the 360... its so slick and classy.

When it comes to PC's I have the worst luck with hardware and software conflictions and just general ****. Everything goes wrong.The 360 makes all the pain go away. I do worry about how to the bastard gets though.
    If Halo 3 is killer. Ill feel ultimately justified.

Oh and I should mention I did get mine as a pressie of the girlfriend and free stuff always escapes my zero-tolerance wrath-rant criticism.
    Just woke up and it was there.

Score.

Get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Well my €400 360 runs Oblivion a hell of a lot better than my €900 PC. And don't knock table tennis till you've tried it, fantastic game. GRAW is great too, I hear the PC version is better(I haven't played it), again though I'd rather play it on the couch with friends than at an uncomfortable desk on a machine that cost 4 times as much to get the same performance.

steviec wrote:
    again though I'd rather play it on the couch with friends than at an uncomfortable desk on a machine that cost 4 times as much to get the same performance.

Yeah Im the same. Theres somethin' awfull lonley and cold about PC gaming.
    Exepy Half-life2.. I was on fire. Second best single player game ever ever ever.

Regardless of cost and power, still no Must Buy game for the 360. Maybe when Gears of War comes out then but atm PDZ is crap all the others are Pc games, i have played Table tennis very good game albeit a bit short in single player, wonder what is like online , cold and lonley ? :D

And for sitting round the tv Winning eleven 10 or Soul Calibur 3 on PS2 or even Smash Soccer on GC does that nicely if there girlies in the room :)

kdjac

PDZ is crap alright. I couldnt convince myself it was worth playing after a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Half-life2 is on the xbox aswell:rolleyes:, and you can play it from the comfort of your couch :D

Back on topic, Oblivion is great, I put almost 70hours in at this stage, but lost interest, the main story quests are gay.

Advertisement